Friday 30 November 2012

Hit harder than Tyson? with the new DVD




From the shoulder to the knuckle 3 DVD set
For MMA and self defence
The first DVD The kinetic punch, goes into detail showing you how to line up your knuckles correctly, and how to say goodbye to wrist pain, the kinetic punch can’t be learnt in boxing gloves because of the thumb position which is all explained clearly, and with comparisons with the standard boxing punch. After discussions’ with my students we decided that there was about a third increase in power with the kinetic punch compared with the boxing punch, so I’ve put it at 30% making it significantly more powerful and concussive.
So how come nobody’s come up with this already?
Nothings new it just comes around again, the DVD is based on my study and my passion in life thats power striking.ive been training since 2003,and ive been teaching for the last five years.I was taught very similar styles from 2 people for self defence, Dennis Jones a doorman and lifelong martial artist(karate)with 26 years experience and my close friend Martin Grithis. Through my training and teaching I realised that I could train people to punch significantly harder without gloves, after training bare knuckle a while, I remember when i first put on a pair of boxing gloves and couldn’t make a fist?and then when I threw a punch at the heavy bag and nearly broke my thumb! This was because the thumb position didn’t allow me to land with the full kinetic chain after a few more years study of the kinetic chain, and more development I realise this punching style can be used in MMA. I’ve always loved MMA and their not using this punching style at the moment, it’s not a huge change in style either just some adjustment “from the shoulder the knuckle” and there’s an instant 30% increase in power just by lining up the wrist and knuckle correctly. And because of the angle change when you throw, it stops you from throwing out your little weaker boned fingers first so it also significantly reduces the chances of a boxers fracture; it’s all explained and demonstrated in detail and remember this punch cannot be taught in modern fixed thumb boxing glove which most people train in.
The second DVD of the set is on the three shockwaves that I teach. They are a type of accelerated leaning tools that I use to teach people how to properly finish a strike; these allow you to refine your precision, explosiveness and power. there’s the light shockwave ,the deep shockwave and the ripping shockwave, the more you train the first shockwave the better the second will be and so on, each shockwave steps up in power and explosiveness by about a third, That means that with every punch you throw you will have an option of which shockwave to “add on “the end. So not only do they give you pin point explosive punches at a level above and beyond what you already know. And that’s including Boxing and Muay Thai style punches. Another real beauty with the shockwaves is they can also be trained on the end of any strike you choose to throw, whether it’s a punch, kick, elbow or knee and the benefits are the same for whichever limb you choose to use, more power precision and explosiveness fast.
The third DVD is a session with one of my students a kick boxer, I run him through the material from the first two DVD’s and you can learn a lot of smaller tips watching other people learn. So first I run him through the three shockwaves improving his power as he trains, then I introduce him to the kinetic punch and not only does he realise no pain in his hands or wrists but his power really levels up and goes  from tapping to smashing in one session.
So that’s all one groundbreaking 3DVD set and its available now!!! For £29.99 here’s the link!

power punching 3 dvd set

No comments:

Post a Comment