Saturday 31 May 2014

Short Review of my Kinetic punching DVD by UFC fighter Bradley Scott

While UFC Fighter Bradley Scott is over in the country I sent him a copy of my kinetic punching DVD,Here's what he said!

"I 100% agree with your punching power my boxing coach (mark Kent) teaches identical to you!! It's nice to see someone who actually knows what there on about instead of some if the utter shit I get sent!  My boxing coach shows me another punch where as you throw (straight right) turn knuckles down at a very slight angle and use the gravity. It's now my favourite punch it does horrific damage. Where are you based?"

it really means so much  from someone of that calibre!
http://www.ufc.com/fighter/brad-scott

click on the cover for a closer look


INFO HERE
ADVANCED KINETIC CHAIN PUNCHING DVD PART 1 THE KINETIC PUNCH

No comments:

Post a Comment