Monday 29 October 2012

Keith's at it again with the shockwave elbows

here's a short clip of Keith training to put a shockwave on the end of his elbows,great mechanics and as you can see getting the light snap right only makes it more explosive, when he puts in more body weight behind it,some of this footage was taken from my next DVD Shockwave Elbows
Ive been helping teaching a few times now down at Shotton boxing.Im down there tommorrow if anyone wants to pop in and see me between 5pm and 6.30. Everything's ready to go on the kinetic punching and shockwave striking DVD there are a few copy's already complete!but I need to hold a few back for the workshops,I'm just getting my first main load (100) completed should be ready in a few weeks ready for Christmas, fingers crossed,I also want to thank the guys for the interest and I will personally let you all know as soon as its ready,Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment