Thursday 11 October 2012

Run down of the new 3 disk DVD set(updated inlay!)

As you know Ive put lots of clips of training in the past on You Tube.This was only showing you how we train,now in my new set I'm teaching you exactly how to train the techniques a step by step guide in each subject, wherever possible showing examples of people learning the techniques and making common mistakes in  build  power and precision,the kinetic punch is about 30% harder than a boxing punch,while the shockwaves multiply the force of you strike making them devastatingly effective,these shockwaves can be placed on the end of any strike punch,kick,elbow,knee!
if you want me to let you know when its released you can contact me here instinctivecombatives@hotmail.co.uk
and I'll let you know(click on it for a bigger view)


No comments:

Post a Comment