Wednesday 2 September 2015

Ian Bishop and possible Fake world record claims??

l looks like somebodys not being truthfull about there world record?
Mr Ian Bishop has been claiming a world record he doesnt have.i questioned him and he didnt have any anwsers ,all i asked for was the evidence of the timing,and the person who told him he had a record,he couldnt provide it.. changed his story three times, and blocked me smile emoticon
He also completely ignored the "other guy" who already has the Official world speed punching record,whos punching at 15/17 punches a second! you couldnt make this up!
Must have blocked this guy as well when he asked about it.You cant be claiming records that havent been measured officailly/scientifcally.I could claim 2000 now.....but there not Tested....Thats bollocks ,I dont complain as a rule but i fuckin hate dishonstey in martial arts.The 2 punch records my student beat with the kinetic punch was measured scientifically,if it was filmed,i could of sent that to Record Breakers and they would tell me if it was offical.but because it was witnessed and measured scientifically it stands.Ian has failed to provide any of this evidence.thats all i asked for
last time I saw anything like this is was bob spour claiming to be in the sas,perhaps this is the same thing,that just escalated,he didnt even know he hadnt broke the record,till he checked the guiness site,over 12 months later.he went back on the guiness site, only to find out he hadnt got the record,Heres the message From Ian bishop
"hi sorry I've only just seen this message now.im most definetly interested in the challenge, although i have seen the video of 805 strikes in a minute and as an experienced martial artist i wouldn't say these punches are correct full contact power punches.i am interested to challenge Robert ardito and prove myself to be the best and make a name for myself after nearly forty years of hard training. i would really appreciate it if you.could reply asap.thank you, Ian bishop founder of the transporter system"
so he must have been claiming it for a year,before he knew it wasnt a record,but then continued to lie about his record,you should have said and come honest then,instead of Making out that your the fastest puncher.He claiming a to beat a record with a score less than than keith liddels official record (average 15 punches a second) ? it a fuckin joke!
Prove to everybody Your not lying and give us the evidence or stop claiming the record you never beat,and if you claim to be the fastest puncher,how come the only record you have is the "unoffical" "official" one you made up?
ill be happy to apologise if im wrong, all we need is the proof?

heres more


    • Karl Eastwood Well looks like im not the first one to question his record then? http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123971
      Like · Reply · 1 · 22 hrs · Edited

      Karl Eastwood So his was rejected by guinness? So i just had a close kinetic look at what the reasons may be? his record appears to have a time off 1.36 seconds? but thats not the most suprising thing! he wasnt using Puching he was using open hand finger tip slaps!! you really couldnt make this up!!
      Karl Eastwood's photo.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 21 hrs · Edited

      Karl Eastwood ,Now if i had my "unofficial" speed record checked from today,you know what they would say?....first of all my time was 1.30 seconds for 15 punches not 1 second for 15.its more like 13/14 a second So it still pisses over Ians finger tip slaps,but least i was punching! shows how easy it is to claim a record ,when its unoffiial wink emoticon .What makes his worse is he knew it wasnt a record and it failed the claim and he kept on claiming it was.Thats a Lie! heres my unofficial Clip,and the new unofficial record of 27 punches a second....honest wink emoticon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGq0KD5bTls
      Like · Reply · 1 · 21 hrs · Edited
      View 1 more reply

      this is from youtube,i put a clip up to see if he would take the bait? he did! still hasnt sent me any official details so i guessing he lying 


      Ian Bishop 4 days ago
       Karl your a joke why don't you come to my house in Barry and I will teach you first hand how to punch properly, you want to have a crack at me im only to happy to oblige more than happy, in fact I think it's necessary
       Reply  ·


      Karl Eastwood 7 hours ago

       +Ian Bishop You were the exact reason i put this clip up!  because of your false claims of records,this clip shows you just how easy it is to Fake a record just like yours, This isnt a second its 1.30.yours worked out at 1.36,your also not punching your using your finger tips slapping it. thats why it failed.You only went back a year later to see if it was officiall You realised your mistake and still keep lying to people.when i asked you for official proof,you changed your story 3 times and you blocked me.as of this time I hold  4 official speed punching world records,you dont hold any, your record attempt FAILED,all the links are above for everybody to see youe lies.but you still claim records with the same footage that failed the attempt.You want to prove yourself as the best speed power puncher either A Own an official record to start with or B break one of Somebody already has.i think its disgusting to claim world records that you never had,it puts all the hard work that Genuine world record holders put in to shame. the clip ablove was just as much of a joke as yours.thats why YOURS FAILED the ATTEMPT. So stop lying to everybody.including yourself.
      Read more
       Reply  ·


      Karl Eastwood 15 minutes ago

       +Ian Bishop care to explain yourself? guinness said youre atempt was quote "not suitable" "the punches must be full power punches not short arm punches"  heres the link http://challengers.guinnessworldrecords.com/suggestions/743
       Reply  ·
      danielle randall 4 days ago
       Haha what a crock of shit this is?? There not even proper punches you've just made yourself out to look a complete idiotic tosser! But thanks for using your Spare time to try and put a downer on ians name but turned it around onto yourself lmao seriously mate get a life! And some boxing lessons for that matter
       Reply  ·


      Karl Eastwood 5 hours ago (edited)

       +danielle randall sorry can you show me where the official details are claimnig his world record,id be happy to apologise if his record is official,just show me the link?
       Reply  · 





2 comments:

  1. Right I don't know who set up this site but I have a pretty good idea, low life, right to set the record straight once and for all, I have never at any time claimed to be a Guinness world record holder, if that has been said it was not me OK, we did contact Guinness world records who said even though it was something they were interested in they no longer recorded one second world records, for whatever reason, I've always stated that I am internationally recognise as the world's fastest puncher of all time, and have proved this many times, at the wmo world championship I punched 17 times in one second, at the mai British black belt hall of fame awards which I won, I punched 19 times in one second, and again at the UK martial arts show, and at the recent clash of the titans martial arts event where I punched 20 times in one second, these are all matters of fact, I've always said that its a world martial arts record, official or unofficial doesn't matter, what matters is I've proved it in front of the best in martial arts the UK has, and Karl Eastwood, you are a complete joke, I've put you straight before and offered you to see what I can do first hand anytime, but your a keyboard coward, just like the Muppet who set this site up to try and bring me down lol its pathetic but I'm kind of flattered in a way that you went to all this lol, make no mistake I can back up everything I claim and am more than willing to show you how fast I am no problem!! I'm doing a cancer charity event for a little girl Lacey-mae in February to raise urgently needed funds for her, we have informed Guinness world records about this and asked them to attend but haven't heard back yet, . everything I do is for the good of others, never trying to bring down or hurt anyon, but all you can do is crawl around in the dark like rats and low life that you are spitting venom from behind your keyboard, lol pathetic, I'm for real there is nobody alive or dead who is as fast with there fists as me, I have the accolade of my piers, and for me that is verification enough, I'm also starring in a martial arts movie this year, and have won the london international martial arts hall of fame master of the year, also world wide winner hall of fame, so making out I said something that I didn't and going to all this trouble to try and hurt me beggars belief, remember I can back up everything I say I can do, can you? And I'm more than ready to show you, personally, right I think I've made myself clear, regardless of what anyone says, I am the fastest puncher of all time, by a very wide margin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. Buy Fake IDs

    ReplyDelete