Wednesday 2 September 2015

My Speed punching world record attemps

After finding out that ian bishop hasnt got any official world record,i thought id have a play round with the official ones ,my first two are testing the peramiters of the records,so i can perfect the distance,etc,and perfect the technique.my right arm never does what i want! so i took it as close as i could pushing the peramiters, heres the first two lets see what they say

the first one
quickest time to complete 10 punches 0.78seconds

second most punches in 1 second

most punches in one second 16


Heres one from the other day,I created this to show you just how easy it is to cheat and give the wrong time!when the time not been checked, this was 15 punches in 1.30 seconcd not 1 second.and according to my eye,it was still faster than the time of the 13 punch  a second unofficial record at 1.36 seconds!



No comments:

Post a Comment